Thank you to everyone who has registered and attended our webinars throughout 2020, we hope you have found our series and sessions to be relevant, informative and educational. We thank you for your support.
We are delighted to invite you to join us for our first webinar of 2021 – Top tips of 2020 and looking forward to 2021. Register for the webinar which will be the first combined session from our technical experts Pension Technical Manager Jessica List and Technical Sales Manager Barry Foster.
Jessica List will explore the top 3 technical queries from 2020, covering the following topics:
- The tapered annual allowance rules and how they changed in 2020
- How each lifetime allowance protection works and how to remember which is which
- How to build an expression of wishes and avoid getting caught out by the death benefits rules
Barry Foster will look at what 2021 may have in store:
- What are some of the practical challenges of tinkering with the pension tax relief system or the Lifetime Allowance?
- How might other tax proposals impact on pension planning (or indeed the other way around)?
- What new mandatory communications do schemes now have to send to members and why advisers need to be aware of them.
For your convenience we’re running a morning and an afternoon session on Wednesday 27 January, 2021. Please feel free to register for both and decide on the day which you’d like to attend.
Don’t forget, webinar recordings from all of our CPD series including our Challenge Accepted, Technical Focus Live, SIPP Opportunities and Meet the Joneses Intergenerational Planning series are available right now on our CPD On Demand hub, enabling you to top up your learning when it suits you.