Notifying us of a death
We understand that when a client passes away, this is a difficult time. However, there are a few things that we need in order to begin the process of paying out the death benefits from the pension.
To allow us to proceed, please send the following to us:
- An original or originally certified copy of the death certificate
- An original or originally certified copy of their will. If the client died without leaving a will, please provide an original or originally certified copy of the Letter of Administration for the estate instead
- Signed, written confirmation providing the details of any financial dependants from the executors of the will
- Signed, written confirmation from the executors confirming whether there are any other beneficiaries to consider
- If the client’s marital status is not already confirmed by one of the above documents, please send an original or originally certified copy of a Marriage Certificate or Decree Absolute. Alternatively, please provide a letter from an Executor, Adviser, or Solicitor which confirms their marital status.
- Any other documents or information that may assist us in appointing a beneficiary
Please send this information to the below contact details.