CURTIS BANKS Your Future SIPP
Your Future SIPP An introduction
Packed with all the features that you would expect from a SIPP, with an eye on the future Dave Stratton, Group Sales Director gives an overview of Your Future SIPP.
5 star rated by Defaqto and Moneyfacts – Your Future SIPP provides you with all the choice and functionality that is required from a SIPP. Providing access to virtually the whole of market investment platforms, brokers and discretionary managers – including our renowned commercial property proposition. You can manage Your Future SIPP online through our portal, which is completely responsive to any device when you’re on the go.
Your Future SIPP Get started today
Your Future SIPP Terms of Business
Get Set Up on Your Future SIPP
How to Apply
Your Future SIPP Key Features
In creating Your Future SIPP we have listened to our clients and advisers and included as standard the key features that matter most to you.
- Access to Curtis Banks’ high quality administration
- Direct access to commercial property, including borrowing, succession planning and part/joint purchase
- Auto adviser charging
- Access to nearly all UK platform, broker and discretionary fund managers
- No minimum investment
- Modern, functional online portal, completely responsive to any device to access on the go
- Full suite of retirement options allowing clients to take advantage of the pension freedoms flexibility
- Fully consolidated annual statement
Our online portal is completely responsive to any device to access on the go, and we will be delivering a scheduled program of additional functionality over the next few months, to continually enhance your user experience.
Independent research the lang cat
We asked the consultancy firm the lang cat for their thoughts on Your Future SIPP and they have explored how cost effective the Your Future SIPP flat fee model can be – with notable benefits around the ability to access a wider range of investments in a cost effective manner. We believe there is a very clear client demographic who can benefit from Your Future SIPP’s greater value for money even for some surprisingly low pension fund sizes. Read more.