Requesting monies from an investment firm
You may wish to request monies from an investment account for a number of events, including a change in investment, accessing your pension by way of taking tax free cash, or income, or to free up liquity within the pension.
The below process outlines how to go about requesting funds to be returned from an investment account.
Curtis Banks are unable to provide advice and we recommend that you obtain advice before making any financial decisions.
Before making any financial decisions, please read the information on our scam awareness page.
- Send us an instruction by secure message, email or post, including:
- The account you wish to withdraw funds from
- The amount you wish to withdraw
- We will issue an instruction to the investment firm, typically within 3 working days of receipt of the instruction
- Once processed, we will normally confirm to you once the funds have been returned to us
Please be aware that the investment firms’ processing timescales will differ dependent on a number of factors including type of investment or liquidity in the account.